Saturday, September 25, 2010

Around the house part 1

After a coat of grey primer and two coats of paint the master bedroom is finally done.  Well at least the paint is completed, we still have to purchase a headboard and dresser and hang pictures but the hard work is done.  I will post pictures of the end result.  For anyone out there trying to cover a dark colour on your walls always get them to tint your primer a grey colour as it will cover it in one coat.  TRUST ME it will make your life easier.  The colour we picked is from General Paint's Canadiana Historic colours and is called Needle & Thread Grass, it has a green tone to it and is very relaxing and calming.  Not like the previous colours on the walls which were very dark and bright. The next room that will be painted will be the office so that we can get it organized.

Craig came home yesterday with an armful of fresh cut flowers that he got flown in from Yellowknife.  I never thought that I would see any fresh flowers until I returned to Manitoba.

Tonight we are heading to Gary & Kate's place as it is her 50th birthday plus Saturday nights is when "the boys" get together to play music.  This will be my first time experiencing this so I will bring my camera so that I can share this with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment