Monday, November 29, 2010

LeBleu Whirlwind Tour 2010

The LeBleu Whirlwind Tour 2010 went out with a bang.  Literally, Craig and I caught the stomach flu bug from my mom.  Craig felt it around Lloydminster and I, about 2 hours out of Edmonton.  After many stops along the highway and many trips visiting the mighty porcelain bowl I think we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Glad that the roads co-operated with me and the drive was good and safe.

Spent the last week with my mom and visiting my long time friend of about 35 years, Angie.  We have been friends since about grade 7 and it seems like we just fall into our conversations without hesitation.  I am in love with Ashton, her grandson, you could say he's a bit of a chatterbox and alot of times you just smile and nod as you have no idea what he is talking about.

Had a wonderful visit with many family members on the LeBleu side as Craig's sister Laura hosted an early Christmas dinner, we spent the night at their home along with Craig's parents.  His family bought us an IPod Touch, now we can Facetime with his brother and family in Florida and his parents.  Amazing little gadget.  Oh yeah, don't forget Angry Birds. haha

We were driving back and forth into Winnipeg to have lunch, dinner or just visits with friends.  It was a lot of driving but worth every minute of it to see everyone again.  Now I know how Craig felt when he came home.

Craig is gone to do some last minute errand in Edmonton and I will try to get my butt into the shower as my brother Mike and his friend Michelle are coming for a visit.  Tomorrow we will fly to Yellowknife and then back home to Cambridge Bay.  Sorry no pictures today.

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment