Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Aftermath

So I am told by a few people today that the blizzard was a small one.  Hate to see what a big one looks like but I am sure I will get the chance.  I headed out today around 11am to start shoveling, did if for only an hour as Craig made it home for lunch.  Needless to say the dogs and I were happy to see him.  The temperature is sitting around -8'c with the windchill -19'c, not too cold especially when you are in a sheltered area.  Plus the sun is trying very hard to come out today.

The snowdrifts are high at the back, especially the one on the deck.  Blitz doesn't seem to mind that one as he has made a race track around the drift.  Hannah is good in the snow also, all she wants to do is dig in it but unfortunately her shoulder will suffer from the fun.  Molly, aka The Princess, on the other hand would not come off the back porch until I shoveled her a path.  The front driveway is not bad at all, just a little drift by the house. They have also cleared the streets today by our home.

The pics today are taken in the backyard with the dogs.

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment