Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saguaro National Park

Since it is midnight I will let the pictures do the talking on this blog entry.  All I can say is what a great day to be in the desert. 

Park entrance

A sign of many as you step out of your parked vehicle.
We didn't see any but we did see many lizards

This saguaro cactus looked like it was a bit wind blown

Saguaros for miles

One of the park staff said that this was last year's fruit on this barrel cactus

Everything was in bloom

So many colourful flowers on the cactus


I could take pics all day long of these old and very interesting trees

Then we headed over the Desert Museum where dad and I took the tour

The first cactus I saw in bloom

Well hello beautiful

The Mexican Grey Wolf - it was hot in the sun so many of the
animal took to the shade

Beep Beep!!

This Ocelot would not look at me - maybe a bit camera shy

A female Gilded Flicker

This cactus took your breath away but the gorgeous colour of
it's flowers

Time of head out of the park as it was 5pm and it was closed

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment