Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good-bye Edmonton

We had a great week here in Edmonton.   On Thursday we hung out with my brother Mike, spent the day shopping for band stuff.  The band that Craig is in has a gig in a few months and they needed to purchase a snake or what I called a spider.  Don't think I will ever live that one down with Mike, my brother who has been with bands all of his life.  

Friday Craig and I went shopping by ourselves, of course heading to Ikea for the second time.  Yesterday my brother Bob, his wife Laura and their daughter Kristen came up from Airdrie.  Them, us, my brother Mike and his friend Michelle hit the town, oh alright just West Edmonton Mall.  Kristen had us all beat with her purchases, man can that girl shop. 

The weather here in Edmonton had been beautiful all week except for yesterday when everything started to freeze again.  Melting snow and colder weather makes for bad driving conditions.  We received a call from the Airdrie clan stating that the roads were a little hectic with many cars in the ditch.  We checked on the road conditions this morning and basically everything is ugly from here to the Manitoba border so we will take our time driving to my mom's.

It's a small entry today, just wanted to let everyone know that we are all fine.  Dogs have been good and they are all excited to see granny tonight. My next blog entry will be from the Sunshine State of Florida.  Sorry no pics today.

No comments:

Post a Comment