Sunday, November 6, 2011

Novembrrrr

With a windchill of -35'c it is definitely Novembrrr.  It has been snowing for a few days now so we had plenty of snow that needed to be removed.  Craig started up the new snow thrower today and did the decks and driveway, I helped out by doing what he couldn't do.  Hannah and Blitz 'helped' by digging the snow and throwing it where we just cleared.  Molly as per usual hung out by the porch wanting to go in...princess.  Hannah was really sore tonight after the snow digging so I had to give her some pain meds tonight and she seems more comfortable.  I think she forgets that she is going on 11 years old.

I have been busy printing pictures as I have another show, The Christmas Bizarre, on November 26th.  It is a big show here in Cambridge Bay and I am very excited about it.  I will have a couple of surprises up my sleeve for this show so I am hoping that I get a good response from people.

We finally booked our trip for December to Manitoba but after booking from Edmonton to Winnipeg we found out that there is an embargo on pets from December 14th to January 4th.  We will be driving to Winnipeg from Edmonton because of this embargo so we are hoping for good weather so that we can do the trip in one day.  It will be good to see everyone again.

There isn't much to report since my last blog entry so for now I will say...

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment